reishi

reishi

Sunday, December 12, 2010

qui suis-je?

I was the kid that got dirty and changed his clothes, sometimes many times a day.

After I wake up from being drunk the night before I tend to want to clean the house

I love the first snow fall on trees

I can't get sick, but I can make you sick.

I am feeling very excited about the second half of December 2010, lots to look forward too.

I like going to see black and white movies alone on a Friday night.

I eat a lot of honey and cacao

When I wake up I usually go on the computer and check my friend's blog really quick before i do anything else.

I had mexican food twice yesterday, lunch and dinner, and while at dinner some guy broke up with his girlfriend there and she was crying and it was awkward and he sounded like a douche

I love long hallways, and running down them.

I get inspired when you put a capo on the second fret because it makes everything sound magical/

I used to hate modern communications, i.e. texts, blogs, facebook, etc.  and now I am a sucker for them all and hang on every word, plus the sound of an incoming text on an iphone is now permanently associated with you and sometimes i start laughing when the phone is in my jacket and i hear i got a text and i have to take off my gloves and un zip my jacket and get my phone in the freezing cold, and im soooo excited to see what it is, and then it's some ridiculous ad from AT&T...what a waste argg

I love having friends I have known since kindergarten.

I am going to freeze my ass off today at the Bears game with my father!


I have dreams about falling in love

I went to bed with socks and I have no idea where my socks are now

I take hot bathes

I don't want to let another year go by

Im so cold and want to snuggle